Information and Show Rules
- The decision of the Organisers, Judges & Stewards will be final.
- Although every effort is made to run the show to time, entry fees cannot be refunded when classes coincide.
- The Committee reserve the right to move classes and/or rings as necessary.
- Classes may be split or amalgamated at the judge’s discretion dependent upon entries.
- All jumping classes will be judged with reference to the rules of the BSJA. NOTE: riders are prohibited from remounting after a fall.
- Entries in all classes will be strictly limited. Please note: classes may become full prior to the show date. Only if classes are not full will entries on the showground be accepted. Entries on the day £2.50 extra.
- Rosettes will be awarded to 8th place, excluding Gymkhana where rosettes will be given to 4th place.
- LHSC, LGSS, landowner, organisers and officials will accept no responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur to horse, rider, spectator or vehicle howsoever caused.
- Correct riding attire and hard hats must be worn at all times whilst mounted anywhere on the showground. Acceptable hard hat standards are: PAS 015: 1998 or 2011 with BSI Kitemark, VG1 01.040: 2014-12 with BSI Kitemark, ASTM F1163: 2004a or 04a with SEI Mark, SNELL E2001, AS/NZS 3838: 2006 with SAI Global Mark. Exceptions can be made for those entering Class 15 in traditional dress, a disclaimer must be signed in the Secretary’s tent.
- All horses and ponies must be aged 4 years and over except in the in-hand classes.
- Entry fee will only be refunded on production of a vet’s or doctor’s certificate.
- First Aid will be provided on the show ground. The first aid charge of £3.00 applies equally to riders and handlers.
- All enquiries should be made to the Horse Section Secretary’s tent.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead and under control at all times.
Enquiries: Joanna Burton on 07766 542500.
Please bring your own water for your horses, ponies and dogs.
Please ensure all your rubbish is taken home.